Adresse mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Numéro de téléphone: 078/48.30.36
Numéro d’entreprise: BE 0699.960.908
Numéro de compte bancaire: BE28 0689 1038 3120
1. Our terms and conditions are applicable to every offer from us as a webshop to you as Consumer (every natural person who, for non-occupational purposes alone, purchases or uses a good or service made available on the market).
2. We deliver exclusively in Belgium, Luxemburg and the Netherlands. If you submit a delivery address outside of this country, we reserve the right to decline your order.
3. To be able to place an order, you must above the age of 18. If you are younger than 18, we ask you to let a parent or legal guardian place your order. If it comes to our attention that an order is made by a minor, we reserve the right to decline your order.
4. Placing an online order on the website constitutes a formal acceptance of our terms and conditions, which are always available through our website.
5. If you ordered online, we provide you in addition and together with the order confirmation or at the latest on delivery with a copy of these terms and conditions in a format that you can save or print. We moreover recommend that you always do this.
6. If in addition to these terms and conditions, additional special conditions apply, the above applies also to those special conditions. You as consumer can always invoke to your advantage the most preferential text if our terms and conditions would be contrary to the above special conditions.
1. We explicitly state in our offer when the latter is only valid for a constrained period of time or is subjected to specific conditions.
2. We always describe as complete and accurate as possible what we sell to you as well as the course of our delivery process. The description is in any case sufficiently detailed to allow you to make a proper assessment. If we make use of graphics, they are a true reflection of the offered goods and / or services. However, to err is human and if we are clearly mistaken, we are not obliged to deliver to you.
3. Your order is complete and the contract between us is final once we confirm your order by mail and regarding your payment made by credit or debit cards, as soon as we receive approval from the issuer of your card. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Ideal... Should the issuer of your card refuse to agree on your payment to us, we cannot be held responsible for any delays in the delivery and/or non-delivery of your order. Orders without valid payment by name of the registered cardholder will not be accepted or processed.
4. In order to purchase a product, you add it to your shopping basket. Afterwards you submit your contact details and billing data. Next you choose you preferred way of delivery: TNT, UPS, DPD… In the final step you are led to an overview page, you accept our terms and conditions and you confirm your payment by pressing the ‘Buy Now’ button, with the caption “order with payment”. If you have completed these steps, your purchase becomes final.
1. During the period we mention in our offer, our prices do not change, except for price changes resulting from changes in VAT rates.
2. Our prices include all taxes, VAT and all other levies. Hence, je will never experience unpleasant surprises. We nevertheless can decide to charge you with the shipping costs on top of the purchase price. In that case, we notify that always before you definitely place your purchase. In that case, we notify this to you prior to the definitive confirmation of your order.
1. We only accept advance payment through our website using the payment methods indicated there.
2. In order to guarantee safe online payment and the safety of your personal data, the transaction data will only be wired while encrypted with SSL technology. In order to make payments with SSL no special software is required. You recognize a safe SSL-connection by the “lock” in the bottom status bar of your browser.
1. We guarantee that our products are in accordance with your order and meet the normal expectations you may have taking into account the specifications of the product. We also guarantee that our goods are in accordance with any at the moment of your order applicable law.
2. As a consumer, you dispose over a statutory 2-year warranty on goods purchased from us if this good is not in accordance with the placed order. During this period and within the legal limits, we provide for the free replacement or repair of goods showing a defect covered by the statutory warranty.
To the extent of what is possible or reasonable, you have a choice between replacement or repair. Only if replacement or repair is excessive or impossible, or impossible to delive within a reasonable time, do you have the right to a reduction or to demand the dissolution of the contract of sale.
During the first six months, you can in all cases call upon the guarantee. Afterwards you have to prove that the defects in the goods are not caused by abnormal use.
1. All goods and services are delivered to the address provided by you when ordering.
2. Goods are all made to measure and we strive for a delivery time of 7-10 working days after receipt of order. We inform you of the delivery period in your order confirmation.
3. If we are not able to deliver on time, we will always notify you before the to the end of the delivery period. If we do not, you can cancel your order for free. In that case we will refund you within 30 days after dissolution of the agreement.
4. The shipment of goods and gift vouchers is always at our risk. So you do not have to worry about goods lost during transportation. If you notice that the package has been damaged during transport, please notify immediately the driver and register a complaint with him/her and return the goods immediately.
We cannot be held responsible for any consequential damage suffered due to late delivery or non-delivery by the transporter assigned by the company. In such cases our liability remains limited to the value of the goods of which it is shown that they were not received by the customer.
1. In case of force majeure, we are not obliged to fulfil our obligations. In that case we may either suspend our obligations for the duration of the state of force majeure or definitely repudiate the agreement.
2. Events of force majeure are all circumstances external to our will and control that render the respect of our obligations completely or partly impossible. Such events include amongst others strikes, fire, disruption of energy supplies or telecommunication networks or communication systems and/or the temporary down-time of the webshop, late delivery or absence of delivery by suppliers or other third parties,…
1. Our website, logos, texts, photographs, names, and in general all our communications are protected by intellectual property rights either belonging to us or our suppliers or other claimants.
2. It is forbidden to use and/or change any of the intellectual property rights as described in the present clause. So you may not copy nor reproduce for example drawings, photographs names, texts, logos, colour combinations, etc. ...without our prior written and explicit consent.
1. We do hope that all our customers are always 100% satisfied. If nevertheless you would have complaints concerning our services, please do not hesitate to contact us at your account or email@example.com . We will do the utmost to deal with your complaint within 7 days.
2. All contracts we conclude with our customers are, regardless of their place of residence, exclusively governed by Belgian law. Only the courts of Belgium are competent to adjudicate with disputes arising out of or connected to these contracts. If as a result of international law the law of a different country applies, the interpretation of the current terms and conditions will in the first instance be done in accordance to Book VI of the
Belgian Commerical Code.
3. By way of Alternative Dispute Resolution measure, the Federal Service de Médiation des Consommateurs has been appointed to receive all demands of out of court settlement of consumer disputes. The Service will intervene directly or transfer your complaint to the appropriate service. You can contact the Service de Médiation des Consommateurs via this link: https://www.mediationconsommateur.be//en
In case of cross border dispute, you can contact the "Online Dispute Resolution" platform of the European Union via this link: https://ec.europa.eu/odr